De-cluttering is so much fun and the benefits are limitless. Decluttering is a systematic evaluation of our possessions, following a very precise process and asking only one question “Does this spark joy in me?” Clutter lowers one’s energy, creates stagnation, saps creativity, limits problem solving ability, and contributes to brain fog & heaviness. De-cluttering with Karen, lasts because it’s not just organizing stuff and it’s not getting rid of junk. It’s a deep honoring of oneself and everything that is in one’s life. It is a fierce willingness to let go that creates the space for more good to flow into our lives.
- A little help. You can do most of it on your own, but need a little cheerleading.
- Are overwhelmed and don’t know where to begin.
- You work better with someone providing motivation and encouragement, keeping you on task.
- Need a little help getting past the places you’re stuck.
- You’re down or right sizing.
- You desire to simplify your life.
- Feeling over burdened by too much stuff
Contact Karen for an assessment and quote. Frequency and hours vary according to need.
Recommended reading: The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up Marie Kondo’s.